Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

Just a quick note...

Wow. So... it's been officially a year since I've posted anything to this blog. And... I don't think I'm going to pretend anymore that I'm going to keep it up, etc. Things this past year have been in major flux for me. I moved from Cheyenne, Wyoming all the way to the (for me) big(ish) city of Boston. New friends, new life, etc. I would LOVE to get back to reviewing IF and I, if I'm not too busy this fall, I'll attempt to review the competition this October.

In the meantime, I'm engaged this NaNoWriMo knock off for playwrights. It's called 31 Plays in 31 Days, and the general idea is that you write a play a day. The rule: They have to be longer than a page. So I'm going to be posting those plays here to this website. Please feel free to leave comments about them, as the reason I'll be posting them online is to potentially get feedback from people so that after this whole affair, I'll know which scripts have potential to be polished or expanded.

Anyway, if you're coming back or are new welcome. I'll try not to post stupid videos and links. Because that's what Facebook is for. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment