I hear your tormented cries. "Answers!" you scream through your gritted teeth as you dance in pain and fury, "We demand answers!!" and while I don't have answers for everything, I do have answers for the two puzzles I posted earlier this week. So if you wanna spoil yourself, just continue reading this post!!
First off we have the book cover image post. Here are the answers corresponding to the numbers in the image.
1. Dracula by Bram Stoker
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
4. Watership Down by Richard Adams
5. Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
6. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
7. Animal Farm by George Orwell
8. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
9. Moby-Dick by Herman Melville
10. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
11. Portnoy's Complaint by Philip Roth
12. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by Frank L. Baum
13. Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonegut
14. Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
15. Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
16. Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
17. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
18. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
19. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
20. The Trial by Franz Kafka
So did you get them all? Even Heart of Darkness? Even The Trial??? Don't lie to me. You're only lying to yourself.
Next up is the Sudoku puzzle. What was the mysterious word of the day?? Check out the middle row: